I have roughly 11 years of industry experience covering everything from long format to commercial work, I enjoy being challenged and learning new things.
HOD of Fx/Rigging ~ Triggerfish Studios (website) ~ 1 August 2014 to present day
- JOB DESCRIPTION: The RnD/Dev of all Vfx and Rigging for pipeline. I over see both teams in long format productions. Like BBC's Stickman, Revolting Rhymes and now The Highway Rat
Fx/cloth Artist -
Blackginger ~September 2013 to July 2014
- JOB DESCRIPTION: Making Clothing for animated characters in marvelous designer.
- JOB DESCRIPTION: Creating beautiful and interactive 3D content for clients and companies.
Fur HOD/TD ~ Triggerfish Studios (website) ~ 1 March 2011 to February 2013
- JOB DESCRIPTION: The RnD of the fur,feather and scale systems, running a small department of three people, including myself. Trouble shooting all Technical problems through out the production pipeline to do with the character dynamics.
Animator/lighter ~ Triggerfish Studios (website) ~ 1 February 2010 to 1 February 2011
- JOB DESCRIPTION: I was a junior animator and lighter for the project Zambezia.
3D Artist ~ Luma (website) ~ 1 August 2008 to 31 January 2010
- JOB DESCRIPTION: I was working on TV commercials and was expected to do whatever was needed, which included rigging, modeling, compositing, animation, lighting etc.
3D Artist ~ Red Pepper (website) ~ 2006 August 1 to 2007 September 30
- JOB DESCRIPTION: Create character Animation for a TV series, Lighting 3D characters and props to fit in with live footage, Modeling 3d props for TV series.
- Diploma in Animation 2004 - 2006
|*Click to make bigger*|
- Maya - Intermediate
- Softimage - Advanced
- Nuke - Intermediate
- Photoshop. - Intermediate
- Houdini - Intermediate
- Marvelous Designer - Intermediate
- Python - intermediate