Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Marvelous Designer 3


Started learning Marvelous Designer 3 for an upcoming job..... AND MUCH FUN WAS HAD THAT DAY! \:D/

Love the pattern making and the easy to use interface. Here is what my first skirt and bodice looks like...

skirt in Marvelous Designer 3
*click to make big*

Got the pattern for the bodice from a real clothing pattern, and it turned out really nice. The skirt was just me seeing if I could "thumb suck" some clothing, think I need more practice with real patterns before I can be any good at making my own designs.

Still cant wait to make more clothes !! I feel like a real dress maker *SO MUCH POWER* in this program. I also have to learn me some N-cloth and Houdini, so super exciting times ahead for me. 


Here is my just importing the model into Softimage and applying Syflex.




End

5 comments:

Crackglobal said...


Amazing blog! I really like the way you explained such information about this post with us. And blog is really helpful for us this website
flixgrab-crack
sandboxie-pro-crack
netlimiter-pro-crack
photo-mechanic-6-crack
ipvanish-crack
sidify-music-converter-crack
aquasoft-slideshow-ultimate-crack
driverpack-solution-crack

Alkash said...

I really love the way information is presented in your post. I have added you to my social bookmark…and I am waiting for your next post. Thanks for that important information, it’s really helpful. Check this out

SK said...

I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Download Cracked Pro Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named wahabtech.net
Marvelous Designer Crack

Patchfreepc said...

Thanx for sharing this amazing content

Adobe Creative Cloud Crack
Restoro Crack

Unknown said...

I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. crackspick.org I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
Very interesting blog.
crackspick.org
All Working Software Links Is Available
Marvelous Designer Crack