Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fur, Feathers, and Scales


Fur, Feathers, and scales


The last year or so I have been making lots of the above mentioned. And now after all my suffering I would love to build these systems for myself, so that if I EVER have to use them again that I would be ready and prepared ..... kinda.

I'm going to use my blog as a way to keep track of everything I learn and everything I try sooooo Hopefully it will help me not get distracted too much.

To start:

I have been using a combination of melena, normal soft strands, and 3dquacks verlet integration to make Khumba's fur. I found this to be an "ok" way to make fur, but it is heavy and "jittery". So I'm hoping to improve on this.

The feathers are melena but with a huge twist, and the scales is a whole new system i made on the fly so these two need the most work :D

Yeah for ICE \:D/

No comments: